Alexanders of Twickenham was originally known as Fields Garage when it opened in 1917 as Whitton's first garage. Alexanders, as it is known today, was founded in 1990 and operated as an official Peugeot car dealer until 1997. Later, it became an independent garage specialising in the repair and servicing of other brands such as; Peugeot, Renault and Citroen. Currently, it is considered the premier car servicing and repairs location for all popular makes and models in the Twickenham, Middlesex area.
"The work Alexanders provides is very prompt, professional and they are helpul in giving advice."