With poor visibility and skidding along the road, we all hate driving in snow. Here’s a list of 10 things you shouldn’t do when travelling in terrible weather. Although here in the UK, we won’t be expecting it to be this bad…
10 don’ts for driving in snow
1. Don’t try to hide your car down an embankment
2. Don’t try to dance around like a ballerina
3. Don’t try to see if your car can climb trees
4. Don’t try to take shortcuts
5. Don’t try to work out what happened
6. Don’t try to rescue your car when it is clearly futile
7. Don’t try and take your car for a swim
8. Don’t try and see if you lead your truck to water that it’ll drink
9. Don’t try to start a snow transportation business
10. Don’t try to outrace a storm
Do you think any of these people were running late for their MOT? Maybe some had forgotten to book theirs which resulted in a brake failure. Don’t find yourself in a situation like this and be sure to book yours today! With the use of our quick, easy and free booking service, you could save yourself the unfortunate chance of an accident. Book your MOT here!
Libby has been working for BookMyGarage since August 2017; writing articles, creating newsletters and handling the social media platforms. She works closely with ex-mechanics and subject matter experts to provide weekly blogs: essential advice on how to care for your car, need-to-know news and developments in the motoring world and helpful tips on how to cut the costs of running and maintaining your car.